This symposium appears in Mind (2023), guest edited by Helen Frowe. The papers for were originally presented at a joint workshop on Victor Tadros’ To Do, To Die, To Reason Why: Individual Ethics in War (OUP, 2020), co-hosted by Princeton University and the Stockholm Centre for the Ethics of War and Peace, Stockholm University, co-sponsored by the Society for Applied Philosophy, Princeton University and the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation.
- Johann Frick and Daniel Viehoff, Authority Without the Duty to Obey
- Colleen Murphy, Accountability for Violations of the Laws of Armed Conflict: Domestic First, International Second
- Anna Stilz, On Civilian Liability
- Christopher Heath Wellman, Tadros on Non-Responsible Threats
- Victor Tadros, To Reason Why a Bit More