Adil Ahmad Haque’s Law and Morality at War (Ethics)
The symposium appears in Ethics (2019), guest edited by Helen Frowe. We held a workshop on Adil’s book in Vaxholm, an island just outside Stockholm, in 2017.
- Helen Frowe, Introduction
- Jonathan Parry and Daniel Viehoff, Instrumental Authority and Its Challenges: The Case of the Laws of War
- Kimberly Ferzan, Deontological Distinction in War
- Christopher Finlay, Justification and Legitimacy at War: On the Sources of Moral Guidance for Soldiers
- Helen Frowe, Civilian Liability
- Adil Ahmad Haque, Reply to Parry and Viehoff, Finlay, Ferzan, and Frowe